The Daily Breeze 12th annual Successful Aging Expo is an ideal way to showcase your business/product/screenings to thousands of attendees. Rich in resources and information, visitors and participants will have the opportunity to visit over 40 booths of companies, firms and services – including health screenings, medical information, health and beauty, home improvement, financial and elderly care options.
Each week the Daily Breeze, The Beach Reporter and Palos Verdes Peninsula News reaches a demographically
diverse audience of over 356,000 readers.*:
- Average household income: $75,504
- Average age: 50.3
- 71% are age 40+
- 54% are age 50+
- 46% are married
- 50% are homeowners and have been in their home an average of 11.2 years
- 35% have children aged 17 & under under in household.
This audience is affluent, active and engaged
in taking care of their health:
- 95% carry some type of health insurance
- 78% saw a medical specialist in the past 12 months
- 82% purchased prescription drugs in the past 30 days
- 26% belong to a health club
- 11% follow a weight loss program
- Most popular activities include grilling, gardening, swimming, running, lawn care, bicycling, volunteer work and hiking/backpacking.
- 33% of Los Angeles County adults are age 55+
- The total U.S. population age 65+ will increase from 16.2% of the population in 2019 to 25.4% in 2069.
- The number of persons in the U.S. aged 65+ will nearly double in the next 50 years from 53.3 million in 2019 to 102.3 million in 2069
- The number of persons aged 100+ in the U.S. is projected to increase nearly 9-fold in the next 50 years from 90,000 in 2019 to 838,000 in 2068
*Sources: 2019/2018 Nielsen Scarborough Reports, R1 (combined). PopulationPyramid.net (2019 vs. 2069 U.S. population estimates). Weekly net audience = Daily Breeze (5 weekdays print + 1 Sunday print +7 days DailyBreeze.com) + The Beach Reporter 1 weekday print + Palos Verdes Peninsula News 1 weekday print.